Dr. Theuns Henning leads the establishment of the Climate Adaptation Platform, formed in response to the challenge of climate adaptation around the world.
This is your one-stop Climate Adaptation resource site
Climate Adaptation is the major step in coping and developing resiliency to the effects of the changing climate.
What Climate Adaptation Platform aims to achieve?
Climate Adaptation Platform aims to publish research papers, lectures, books, reports, news, scholarly articles on climate adaptation.
- To be a portal for recent, relevant and robust information
- Showcase New Zealand practices
- Disseminate world best practice
- Connect leading thinkers
- Build educational and training capabilities
- Host expert webinars, seminars and conferences
- Provide networking opportunities
We showcase your climate adaptation works!
- climate adaptation papers and articles
- various climate adaptation resources
- infrastructure asset management resources relating to climate adaptation
Who should be involved in Climate Adaptation?
Climate Adaptation is a corporate and cooperative endeavour, a shared responsibility of all sectors of the community.
Because climate adaptation affects all, so, government and private institutions, public and private sectors, businesses and families, villages, and individuals shall participate.
Based on the global need for climate change adaptation, we have put together the Climate Adaptation Platform to address the climate adaptation challenges, particularly in Asia and the Pacific.
These are the two predominately developing regions that have been identified to be at highest risk of the extreme impacts of climate change.
The Climate Adaptation Platform Team
Jewel Castillon looks for materials and coordinates with the team in creating the stream of blog posts and articles on climate adaptation and other related topics.
Ross Waugh co-leads with Theuns in building the Platform, progressing the promotion of climate adaptation and infrastructure resiliency in the Asia-Pacific.
Dr. Sandeeka Mannakkara shares her Building Back Better knowledge, integrating it with climate change adaptation solutions.
Roger Fairclough is the founder of Neo Leaf Global offering international advice on infrastructure policy and climate adaptation.
Subscribe to Climate Adaptation Platform!
Read, Learn, and Share
Be among the first to:
- Read the climate adaptation resources that we are publishing.
- Learn from the climate change researchers.
- Share your climate change adaptation knowledge.