Hosted by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) and the Ministry of Transport (MoT)
Three years ago, Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) established a Resilience Team to help guide its work to better support those across New Zealand working in disaster risk reduction, emergency management, and climate change adaptation.
The key elements of the team’s work programme are:
- To drive priority improvements in the most valuable geospatial datasets for resilience
- To enable LINZ to provide better support to other agencies during emergency response and recovery
- To support LINZ’s cross-system role in helping improve our communities’ resilience and climate adaptation planning.
This session will:
- Highlight key data improvements made by LINZ and its partners over the past two years
- Outline the services that LINZ can provide to support emergency response and recovery
- Touch-on work with others to drive system improvements to New Zealand’s resilience to hazards
The webinar is hosted by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) and the Minisry of Transport (MoT). Rob Deakin, Manager Resilience, Land Information New Zealand will present during the webinar.
To register, click the button below: