- This event has passed.
Climate Risk: Rising to the Challenge – A Free Webinar by The Economist
June 18, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
The Economist magazine is hosting this free, first-come-first-served basis, webinar on the topic of Climate risk: rising to the challenge.
When: On 18th June 2020 at
Time: 7am PST / 3pm BST /4pm CET / 10am EDT
The webinar will “explore how businesses and policymakers are addressing the challenges they face from climate change. How are they using lessons from the pandemic to build resilience? How are innovative technologies reinventing the rules of risk management? And how can focus be maintained on the climate risk challenge during the pandemic?”
The webinar features the following industry leaders as speakers:
- John Holland-Kay, Chief executive, Heathrow Airport Holdings
- Frédéric Janbon, Chief executive, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Miles Robert, Chief executive, DS Smith
- Warren East, Chief executive, Rolls-Royce
Catherin Brahic and Guy Scriven, Economist Environment editor, and Climate Risk correspondent respectively, will moderate the webinar.
For further info, please visit this website.
To register, click this link: Register Climate Risk Insight Hour.
- June 18, 2020
7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Event Category:
- Climate Change Webinar
- Event Tags:
- climate risk webinar, Frédéric Janbon, John Holland, Miles Robert, The Economist climate risk webinar, Warren East
- The Economist Webinar
- View Organiser Website