Watch the video of the Climate Change Adaptation Roadshow Webinar #1 below:
This is CAP’s first webinar in the Climate Change Adaptation Roadshow series.
The CCA Webinar #1 features the research of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Auckland.
Listen or watch the following speakers.
- Main Speaker: Dr Theuns Henning, Senior Lecturer, University of Auckland
- Dr Asaad Y. Shamseldin, Associate Professor, University of Auckland
- Dr Conrad Zorn, Lecturer, University of Auckland
- Dr Sandeeka Mannakkara, Lecturer, University of Auckland
- Webinar Moderator: Roger Fairclough, Chair of Participants Group
Some of the topics discussed durin the CCA Webinar #1 are:
- Climate Resilient Asset Management
- Integrating Climate Change to Asset Management
- Climate Change Impacts to Infrastructure
- Climate Hazards to Infrastructures
- Building Back Better as a Climate Adaptation Strategy
- And many more.