The online forum will be from March 22 to 25, 2021 and will consist of four sessions.
The sessions will provide New Zealand councils and risk managers practical advice for managing the risks and impact of climate change.
The Marsh Risk Management 2021 Online Forum will take up the following topics:
- The big picture and risk – local government reforms and ongoing risk issues
- People risks and the pandemic
- Insurance strategies
- Calculating maximum probable loss
- Enhancing resilience to natural hazard risk
- The Auditor-General’s work on risk management
For more information and details about the event, please click the button below: